Week 10 Assembly

Good evening parents and whanau, 

your children were brilliant in our assembly today! They worked so hard to learn the Kapa Haka dance and the Cha Cha Slide, which they performed really well. It was lovely to see some of you there this afternoon, thank you for your support both at assembly and from home/work. 

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Aron for receiving the Principals Shield Award. Despite it being a very hard decision, the class agree that he is a very worthy recipient. 

On a sad note, I didn't enjoy telling the children that I will be leaving at the end of week 6 next term. Thank you for your support and understanding as I embark on a new challenge. I have known Shelly Taylor for many years and I know she is going to be the most amazing replacement. I look forward to an epic final 6 weeks at St Marys next term!

Have a wonderful break! 

Sophie Bowie 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viewing the Icon - Holy Mary, Mother of God

Welcome to Week 2 Term 1

Welcome to Week 7 Term 2